The Easy Grow kit is the easiest, fastest growing method! Simplified so anybody can cultivate with ease.
Include 2 syringes of liquid culture! (Both syringes recommended during winter if growing in a cold/dry climate)
Easy Grow Kit
You don't need fancy grow kits with all sorts of unnecessary accessories....
All you need are two items that come with our easy grow kit… yes, it’s that simple!
– Grow bag – Contains Sterile Substrate and Grain Spawn
– Liquid culture Syringe
How long will this take?
For the bag to fully colonize with mycelium please allow 2 to 3 weeks, although it may finish faster depending on the climate in your home.
After the bag is fully colonized, your first harvest should be around 2-3 weeks from this point, but can vary depending on the strain, temperature and humidity levels in your space.
1. Disinfect your workspace with 70% alcohol and let it evaporate. Wipe the grow bag down with alcohol, including the self-healing injection port.
2. Wearing rubber gloves inject your liquid culture into the injection port on the grow bag.
3: Mix the bag up to distribute the liquid evenly, you do not want it to puddle at the bottom of the bag. Let it sit at room temperature and within a week or so you should see some mycelium growth, the bag will slowly start to turn white.
- Cultivation time can vary depending on your climate. If it is cold, the growth will be slower.
- If it is very dry it can possibly stall the mycelium growth
- Temperature needs to be around 70-75 F. Temperatures of 80 F Or higher will increase the risk of mold significantly and is not recommended.
- It is recommended to use a humidifier in the area you have placed your grow kit. If humidity is under 40% you will achieve better results using a humidifier.
- If you notice the bag appears dry before your harvest is done, cut the top of the bag open and mist it with distilled water. A small spray bottle works well for this. You can seal the bag up with packing tape. Pay more attention to this if you live in a dry climate.
- After inoculating the grow bag with liquid culture, you may see growth in as little as 3-4 weeks and harvest in 4-5 Weeks!